Rangers & Couriers
A fanmix dedicated to the fantastic and vertically challenged couples of Ranger’s Apprentice.
Things we’ll never see again…
dA | Speedpaint
This thing is gonna have a freaking speedpaint when it finally uploads I swear the picture itself took like 75 minutes but this has been dragging through a sixth hour .-.
(cca half an hour left till it fully uploads ugh)
IT’S UP HALLELUYAH
A quick vector based on Bastille’s song…
They’re gonna be on Colours of Ostrava this week but I don’t have a tickeeeet ;w;
I love doing vectors because you can get away with 300% more copy-pasting than bitmaps XDD
Glowy teeext! ouo Exporting the vector itself took like 10 minutes because there is a crapton of blurs
i notice everyday more and more ranger-themed/personal blogs with RA names following me everyday
and people are changing their urls more and more often with RA names
and it makes me happy but also makes me feel weird at the same time idk man
i feel old
Can you screenshot your activity and post it? I'm just curious about how your activity must look like
You asked anon and you shall receive.
This is my past month activity. I swear I have the best followers!
I don't know why but I have this thought stuck in my head... How would the RA characters react to Ice Skating? Like... The Skandians would be falling over in one section of the ice rink in one huge group and they'd all be tripping each other over. The Rangers would get used to it pretty quick, I guess, and would just glide by the Skandians with straight faces, but then heard cackling after they've passed. The girls would all be in a group, and Horace would probably cling on to Will.
omg Horace clinging to Will is something I support 300%. Gilan I think would have the most fun, purposely pushing people from behind and scaring Horace by skating by him really fast. Pretty sure Alyss and Evanlyn would be holding hands when they first hit the ice to make sure they don’t fall, but after they get comfortable they let go and start sharing dirt about the boys.
Omg Skandians tho. They’ll probably be like “it’s just cold water, it can’t be that hard” and then nope. Some end up with broken noses and bruises.
So I finally got all the books in the Ranger’s Apprentice series (yay!!!)
The only thing is, I’m really big on reading things in order, but I don’t know where all the stories from the 11th book fit in the series.
Has anyone from the RA fandom got a quick list of where they all belong because I can’t figure it out.
I’m gonna take a crack at this. I might be wrong, but here’s how I see it(warning, not in order):
- "The Death of a Hero" is basically 15 years before book 1. Period.
- "The Inkwell and Dagger" says right at the beginning "Shortly after the battle of Three Step Pass", which if I’m correct must be after book 2.
Anyone wanna double check that?
- "Wolf" for sure takes place about 10-15(?) years after book 10
- “Purple Prose” is before Halt’s wedding(Book 7 if I’m correct, but book 7 is a prequel to book 5, so technically Purple Prose takes place between the time of returning from Skandia and Halt’s wedding before going to Arrida).
- "The Roamers" has to be sometime after book 6 or farther, because Ebony would still be young.
- "Dinner for Five" is tricky. It’s definitely after Gilan and Jenny meet(book 7, but that technically takes place before book 5, so it’s probably after the whole Arrida affair and Will becomes a Ranger) and by then Gilan and Jenny are probably that far into their relationship. Or else its later on in the series. This story could fit anywhere after book 7.
- "The Bridal Dance" seems like it takes place around or after book 9, just because of the Genosavans appearance.
I got lazy.
- "The Hiberian" is back when Morgarath was still around and obviously takes place many, many years before the first book.
Correct me if I’m wrong or missed anything, I only have my copy of The Lost Stories in front of me right now and this is all just guesswork! I’m also trying to write this as spoiler free as possible.
i hit 600 followers holy crap
omg you gUYS
THERE ARE 600 RANGERS ON TUMBLR
Only real rangers can reblog this
how did this shitty mug get the most notes out of anything i’ve ever posted on this blog